onsdag 7 maj 2014

Deadstring Brothers in English #3



All of a sudden, I feel really uncertain about if I'm going to publish the rest of those texts I've been writing about the Deadstring Brothers, after all ...

There are several reasons, and one of them would be that I'm starting to worry about (I'm the worrying kind!) if it looks a bit 'fan girly-ish' (30 or so years too late to be fan girly about anything really), which of course is not at all what this is all about.

Then again, I feel very strongly that if I want to read and write about this, then why shouldn't I? I think it's fun, interesting and last but not least very relaxing and different compared to everything else I read and write about.

I'll have to think about this for a while, and at the same time decide what else to do with what I've been writing, if I don't post them. Feels a bit like a waste of time ... Or maybe not a waste, since I've been enjoying myself while doing it.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar